原作者:
来源Incredible Pics from ISS by NASA astronaut Wheelock | triggerpitcom
译者imzero
本文图片来自Flickr,如果你看不到图,请在Hosts文件添加以下语句(不知道怎么加,请自行询问Google大神
#flickr图片显示
76.13.18.78 farm3.static.flickr.com
76.13.18.79 farm5.static.flickr.com
-------------
[blockquote]On September 22, 2010, with the departure of the Expedition 23 crew, Colonel Douglas H. Wheelock assumed command of the International Space Station and the Expedition 25 crew. He is also known as@Astro_Wheels on twitter, where he has been tweeting pictures to his followers since he arrived at the space station. [/blockquote]2010年9月22日,曾经的国际空间站第23远征队成员,现担任国际空间站指挥官的道格拉斯.H. 惠洛克再次成为第25远征队成员并执行飞行任务。他在Twitter上以@Astro_Wheels 而闻名,用这个帐号他给他的粉丝发布到达空间站时拍摄的照片。
[blockquote]We thought that we should put some of them together as a tribute to him and the whole ISS crew. The images bring breathtaking views from our only off planet Vista point. The following pictures are all visible on Astro_Wheels’ twitpic account and for these we are eternally grateful to him for sharing these with the world. The captions are all his own words. [29 Pictures] [/blockquote]我们便把其中的一些照片集中在一起,并向他和空间站全体工作人员表示敬意。这些图像中美的令人窒息的景色只有在太空才能看见。下面的这些图片都来自Astro_Wheels的twitpic 账户,对于他向全世界人民分享这些壮丽影像,我们将永远向他致敬!图注均为他的原话。
共29张图

[blockquote]1.Go Discovery! It was October 23, 2007 at 11:40am EST when I had my first ride to space on Discovery. She’s beautiful… just sad that this will be her last voyage. Looking forward to climbing aboard the flight deck when Discovery arrives at the Space Station in November. (9-23-2010) [/blockquote]1.“发现者号”!美国东部时间2007年10月23日上午11:40,我首次登上“发现者号”航天飞机。她是如此美丽…但令人悲伤的是,这是她最后的一次航行。期待挑战者号在到达空间站时能顺利对接。(9-23-2010)

[blockquote]2‘Earthshine’… The Space Station basking in blue Earthshine as the rising sun pierces our razor-thin atmosphere to cover the Space Station with blue light. I’ll never forget this place…seeing this makes the heart soar and the soul sing (11-7-2010). [/blockquote]2.“地球反照”…当初升的太阳刺穿空间站中微薄的大气时,整个空间站沐浴在蓝色的地球反照中。我永远不会忘记这个位置…看到这一景象让我心逍遥,让我灵魂歌唱(11-7-2010).

[blockquote]3.NASA astronaut Douglas H. Wheelock (NASA)[/blockquote]3.这就是主人公——美国宇航员道格拉斯.H. 惠洛克(Douglas H. Wheelock)。

[blockquote]4. Isle Juan de Nova in the Mozambique Channel between Madagascar and the African mainland. The beautiful colors rival the amazing places in the Caribbean (11-15-2010). [/blockquote]4.马达加斯加和非洲大陆之间莫桑比克海峡中的新胡安岛。只有加勒比那里令人惊叹的地方能和这里媲美。(11-15-2010).

[blockquote]5.Aurora Borealis in the distance on this beautiful night over Europe. The Strait of Dover is pretty clear as is Paris, the City of Lights. A little fog over the western part of England and London. It is incredible to see the lights of the cities and small towns against the backdrop of deep space. I am going to miss this view of our wonderful world… (11-8-2010)[/blockquote]5.在这个美丽的夜晚,横贯整个欧洲上空的极光。多佛海峡像不夜城巴黎一样清晰可见,而在英格兰西部地区和伦敦上空却有薄雾。相对如此深邃的太空能看到地球上城市和小城镇的灯光真是令人难以置信。我将永远怀念我们美好世界的这一景色。(11-8-2010)

[blockquote]6. “Fly me to the Moon…let me dance among the Stars…” I hope we never lose our sense of wonder. A passion for exploration and discovery is a noble legacy to leave to our children. I hope we set our sails and venture out one day. That will be one glorious day… (8-22-2010)[/blockquote]6.“带我飞向月球,让我在群星之间尽情舞动”,我希望人类永远不要失去好奇心。探索和发现未知事物的激情是给我们子孙后代宝贵的遗产。我希望有天我们能扬帆启程去冒险。这将是人生中光荣的一天…(8-22-2010)

[blockquote]7.Of all the places on our glorious planet, few rival the brilliant colors of The Bahamas. Here is a view of our Progress-37 re-supply spacecraft, with the islands of The Bahamas as a backdrop. What a wonderful world (8-22-2010)![/blockquote]7.在我们这个缤纷的星球上,很少地方能与巴哈马的绚丽多彩相比美。这是补给飞船Progress-37以巴哈马群岛为背景拍摄的影像,这是个多么美好的世界啊! (8-22-2010)

[blockquote]8.Traveling at 17,500 miles per hour (5 miles per second)…we orbit the Earth every 90 minutes, with a sunrise or sunset every 45 minutes. So half of our space walk is in complete darkness. The helmet lights are essential at the work sight. Here I am getting the bail drive lever ready for my arch nemesis…the ‘M3 Ammonia Connector’. The dance begins (8-14-2010). [/blockquote]8. 以时速17500英里/小时(5英里/秒)飞行,每90分钟我们就绕地球飞行一圈,就是说每45分钟就日升或日落一次。这样我们太空行走的一半时间是在完全无光线下进行的,我们头盔上的光就成了工作时必备的光源。这是我为我的弓形追踪器'M3的氨连接器'准备好了驱动杆。舞会开始(8-14-2010).

[blockquote]9. Every moment I get to look out the window at our beautiful planet, my soul just sings!!…”I see skies of blue…and clouds of white…the bright blessed day…” (6-29-2010)[/blockquote]9.每次当我向窗外望去的时候,看到我们美丽的星球,我心中就不禁的赞美…我看到那湛蓝的天空,白色的云层…多么美好的一天…(6-29-2010)

[blockquote]10. Another breathtaking sunset…we get 16 of these each day in Earth orbit, each one a treasured moment. That beautiful thin blue line is what makes our home so special in the cosmos. Space is cool…but, the Earth is a raging explosion of life in a vast sea of darkness (6-21-2010). [/blockquote]10.又张令人窒息的日出照片…每天在绕地轨道上我们会看到16次这个场景,每次都是令人难以忘怀的瞬间。正是那道美丽的蓝色线条使得我们的家园在太空如此的与众不同。纵容宇宙是冰冷的,但是地球也是在这个无尽的黑暗之中大爆炸中才出现的。(6-21-2010)

[blockquote]Beautiful atoll in the South Pacific through a 400mm lens. About 1200 miles south of Honolulu . In the ‘Line Islands’ along ‘Christmas Ridge’, either ‘Teraina’ or ‘Tabuaeran’? (11-15-2010) [/blockquote]11.400mm镜头拍摄出的南太平洋中的美丽的珊瑚环礁。这里位于檀香山南部约1200英里。(11-15-2010)

[blockquote]Beautiful reflection of sunlight on the eastern Mediterranean Sea. No borders or conflict visible from space…just breath-taking beauty like this view of the island of Cyprus (6-21-2010). [/blockquote]12.壮观的地中海东部海面反射光。从太空中看,毫无阻碍或遮蔽,就是这种美,就像塞浦路斯岛的景色一样。(6-21-2010)

[blockquote]Out over the central Atlantic, just before another spectacular sunset, with the spiral bands of Hurricane Earl visible in the setting sun. An interesting view of the life-giving energy of our sun. The solar arrays on the port side of the Space Station as well as Hurricane Earl…both gathering the last bit of energy before they fall into eclipse (8-30-2010). [/blockquote]13.在大西洋中部上空,又一次壮丽的日落之前拍摄,“伯爵”飓风的螺旋带在夕阳中清晰可见。这是太阳赐予万物能量的有趣景象,空间站一侧的太阳能电板和“伯爵”飓风一起,在黑暗来临之前吸收最后一丝能量。(8-30-2010)

[blockquote]Just a little further to the east, we spotted sacred and majestic ‘Uluru’. You may recognize it by its more popular name of ‘Ayers Rock’. I have never had the opportunity to visit Australia, but one glorious day, I hope to be standing amazed beside this natural wonder. Can’t wait to read your thoughts of ‘Uluru’ (10-26-2010).[/blockquote]14.在向东一点点,我们拍摄到了神圣而又威严的“乌鲁鲁”。或许你是通过它的更为出名的名字“艾尔斯岩”而认识它的。我从未有机会去过澳大利亚,但是总有那么光荣的一天,我希望能踏上这块到处是令人惊奇的自然奇观的土地。真想了解你你对“乌鲁鲁”的想法。(10-26-2010)

[blockquote]Morning breaking over the majestic Andes in South America . I really am not sure of the name of this mountain…just was in awe of its majesty, reaching into the windswept heights and the rising sun. Another day… another chance to stand tall and be counted (10-30-2010).[/blockquote]15.黎明吵醒了南美威严的安第斯山脉。我确实不能确定这个山脉的名字的渊源…仅仅是对她威严的敬畏,…又过一天…又一次机会登顶,次数又多了一次。(10-30-2010)

[blockquote]Over the Sahara Desert approaching ancient lands and thousands of years of history. The Nile River flowing through Egypt past the pyramids of Giza up to Cairo in the delta; the Red Sea, Sinai Peninsula, Dead Sea; Jordan River; and the Sea of Galilee are visible, as are the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean Sea and Greece coming over the horizon (9-6-2010). [/blockquote]16.撒哈拉沙漠上空,接近有几千年历史的古老土地。尼罗河穿过埃及,流经吉萨金字塔到达开罗三角洲;红海,西奈群岛,死海,约旦河以及加利利海都清晰可见,地中海中的塞浦路斯岛以及希腊即将出现在地平线之上。

[blockquote]A night view of the Nile River winding up through the Egyptian desert toward the Mediterranean Sea, and Cairo in the river delta. Such a stark contrast between the dark desolate lifeless desert of northern Africa and the Nile River teeming with life along its shores. In the distance… the eastern Mediterranean on a beautiful autumn evening (1-31-2010). [/blockquote]17.蜿蜒穿越埃及沙漠地带流向地中海和开罗三角洲的尼罗河夜景。与非洲北部毫无人烟的沙漠荒凉和黑暗有着天壤之别,尼罗河给她两岸地区带来无限的生机。远处,是正经历美丽秋季夜晚的地中海东部地区(1-31-2010).

[blockquote]Our ‘Progress 39P’ unmanned resupply spaceship on final approach for docking this past Sunday. It was laden with food, fuel, spare parts, and much needed supplies for our orbiting outpost. The greatest gift was just inside the hatch…some bags of fresh fruit and vegetables. Such a wonderful treat after 3 months of eating out of tubes and plastic pouches (9-15-2010)! [/blockquote]18.上个周日,我们的无人驾驶补给飞船“Progress 39P”与空间站对接。它满载食物,燃料,零部件以及环形轨道前哨急需的物资。最好的礼物在它的船舱里…几包新鲜的水果和蔬菜。在连续3个月都在吃管里和塑料袋里的食物,吃上一顿蔬菜是多么美味的大餐!(9-15-2010)

[blockquote]Wanted to share this view out of the Cupola. We said farewell to our teammates Sasha, Misha and Tracy this weekend and they are safely back on planet Earth. Tracy in quiet reflection of an incredible journey…homeward bound…(9-26-2010) [/blockquote]19.想给大家分享一张从空间站顶部的景象。我们说过在本周与我们的队友萨沙,米莎和特蕾西告别,他们已安全的返回地球。特蕾西还在回味着她这次难以置信的旅行…返航飞行…(9-26-2010)

[blockquote]Soyuz 23S, “Olympus” docked to the nadir side of the Space Station. This will be our ride back home to planet Earth when our work is complete here. Thought I would tweet this view out of the Cupola, as we were passing over the majestic snow-capped Caucuses. The sun rising and reflecting off the Caspian Sea (9-26-2010). [/blockquote]20.联盟23S“奥林巴斯”号停靠在空间站的最下端。我们在这次任务完成之后,将乘坐她返回地球。当我们穿过雄伟的白雪皑皑的高加索山脉的时候,我会推一张从顶部拍摄的照片,太阳刚刚升起,里海的水面上波光粼粼。 (9-26-2010)

[blockquote]An explosion of color, motion, and life painted on the canvas of our wonderful world. This is a section of the Great Barrier Reef off the eastern coast of Australia, captured through a 1200mm lens. I think even the great Impressionists would be awestruck with this natural display (8-22-2010). [/blockquote]21.五彩的颜色,别样的动作,各式的生命共同描绘出我们的精彩世界。这是1200mm的镜头拍摄的澳大利亚东海岸的大堡礁的一部分,我认为即使是最伟大的印象派画家也会被大自然的鬼斧神工所震撼!

[blockquote]s The beauty of Italy, on a clear summer night, stretching out into the Mediterranean Sea. You can see many of the beautiful islands lit up and adorning the coastline including Capri, Sicily, and Malta. The city of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius stand out along the coast. Viva Esperia (8-22-2010)! [/blockquote]22.“S”形的意大利美女!在一个无比晴朗的夏季夜晚,意大利尽情展现在地中海上。你可以看到许多美丽的小岛上的点点灯光,心中无比的艳羡卡普里,西西里岛和马耳他这些海岸城市,那不勒斯和维苏威火山在海岸线上算是鹤立鸡群。Esperia 万岁! (8-22-2010)

[blockquote]At the southern end of South America lies the jewel of Patagonia. The awe-inspiring beauty of rugged mountains, massive glaciers, fjords, and the open sea collide in a breathtaking display. I have dreams of this place and wonder what it would be like to breathe this air. Pure majesty (8-28-2010)! [/blockquote]23.南美洲南端的巴塔哥尼亚嵌上了宝石一样。高低不平山脉的原始美,大片的冰川,峡湾以及外海,这些之间的对冲形成令人赞叹的画面。我对此处充满了幻想,不知道此处的呼吸一下这里的空气会是什么感觉。纯正的上帝的味道!(8-28-2010)

[blockquote][blockquote]The ‘Cupola’, attached to the nadir side of the Space Station, gives a panoramic view of our beautiful planet. Fyodor took this picture from the window of the Russian Docking Compartment (Airlock). Here I am in the Cupola preparing a camera for our late evening Hurricane Earl flyover…trying to capture the moment…(8-31-2010)[/blockquote]24.‘Cupola’,附着在空间站的最底侧,让我们能看到我们美丽星球的全景。Fyodor从俄罗斯对接舱(气锁)的窗户拍下了这张照片。我正在准备傍晚拍摄“厄尔”飓风照片的相机…准备捕捉那个时刻…

[blockquote]The Isles of Greece during a clear night pass over Europe. Athens shining brightly along the Mediterranean Sea. A very surreal feeling to view the splendor of this ancient land from outer space (9-4-2010). [/blockquote]一个晴朗的夜晚,经过欧洲上空时拍摄的希腊群岛。在地中海上,雅典熠熠生辉。从外太空观看这个古老土地的现代辉煌景色,总让人有种超乎寻常的感觉。(9-4-2010)

[blockquote]A clear starry night over the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea . Ancient lands with thousands of years of history stretching from Athens, Greece all the way around the Med to Cairo, Egypt. Storied lands, fabled cities, and alluring islands… Athens – Crete – Rhodes – Izmir – Ankara – Cyprus – Damascus – Beirut – Haifa – Amman – Tel Aviv – Jerusalem – Cairo are beacons on this cool November night. Grace and Peace from the sanctity of space… (11-7-2010)[/blockquote]27.地中海东部尽头星光闪闪的夜晚。拥有数千年历史的古老土地,从希腊的雅典延伸到埃及开罗。传奇的土地,传说中的城市以及迷人的岛屿…雅典 - 克里特 - 罗德 - 伊兹密尔 - 安卡拉 - 塞浦路斯 - 大马士革 - 贝鲁特 - 海法 - 安曼 - 特拉维夫 - 耶路撒冷 - 开罗,都是这个凉爽的11月夜晚的灯塔。在神圣的太空中祝愿天惠与和平撒满人间。(11-7-2010)

[blockquote]It is the season for viewing Polar Mesospheric Clouds, and with our high beta-angle we were able to capture this thin layer of noctilucent clouds at sunset (6-25-2010). [/blockquote]28.到了观看极地中气层云的时候,在太空中使用高β角度,我们能捕捉到日落时刻这层薄薄的夜光云。(6-25-2010)

[blockquote]Shannon, me, and Fyodor all suited up in our Sokol (Russian word for ‘Falcon’) pressure suits in the Russian MRM-1 module. We strapped into our Soyuz capsule ‘Olympus’ to conduct pressurization and leak checks on our suits. All systems ‘go’… the countdown to landing has begun. Leave a light on for us… we’ll be home soon… (11-20-2010)[/blockquote]29.Shannon, 我和Fyodor在俄罗斯MRM-1独立舱中都穿上了Sokol 航天服。我们把自己束缚在联盟号飞行舱“奥林巴斯”内,对宇航服进行加压和泄漏检查。所有的系统运行正常,准备着陆的倒计时已经开始,有盏灯为我们而亮… 我们马上就要回家了…(11-20-2010)
点这里浏览我曾发表的文章 论坛交流群:52428950 My QQ:66565841
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

手机版|Archiver|周口职业技术学院论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 02:42 , Processed in 0.616920 second(s), 25 queries .